Nelson Wear is very proud to support American Manufacturing with our Made in the USA SKIN GUARDS leg & arm protectors for fragile skin. We are dedicated to helping people with thin or aging skin continue to enjoy doing the things they love. SKIN GUARDS provide an extra layer of protection and they come in a variety of sizes and colors. We spent six years perfecting our sleeves... we know you'll love them!
More About Skin Guards:
- We are based in San Diego, California
- We are a small privately owned company
- We proudly support American Manufacturing
- We are sweat shop free
- California Garment Manufacturer License GA 158373 - 1
- We've been making our sleeves since 2008
- Our entire team is based locally
- To reach us e-mail: email@example.com
More About SKIN GUARDS:
- Proudly MADE IN THE USA
- Block 98% of harmful UV rays
- Fabric blend stays cool
- Elastic gripper keeps them in place
- Provide mild compression
- Cover up skin tears and bruises
Yes, a thin layer of protection makes a big difference. The picture below was sent to us by one of our customers after wearing Skin Guards thin skin covers for two weeks!
"Because the collagen is longer in my arms, I get big purple bruises if just touched. My doctor and dermatologist both said there was nothing to improve the situation. That didn't stop me from trying lotions, creams, pills, and 3 other brands of arm covers. Now that I have found Skinguards, I am thrilled. They are tight enough not to slide down, but loose enough not to feel bad. (There is light compression.) After I bought my first pair, I ordered 4 more in other colors. I HOPE they will make some in LSU purple and dark teal in the future, since I'm now wearing them everyday." Customer, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Try a pair of our SKIN GUARDS sleeves today!