SKIN GUARDS Skin Protection Grey Camo Forearm Sleeves
SKIN GUARDS Grey Camo Protective Sleeves for Elderly or Thinning Skin are excellent for guarding against the skin tears, scratches and bruises that come from having a fragile skin condition. Our SKIN GUARDS sleeves are proudly MADE IN THE USA, block 98% of harmful UV rays and can get wet without any issues. There's an elastic "No Slip Grip" at the top of each sleeve that keeps them firmly in place so you won't have to keep pulling them up. Be sure you take a close look at the sizing guide below to get a fit that works for you. Grab a pair of SKIN GUARDS Grey Camo Forearm Protective Sleeves for Elderly or Thinning Skin Today!
"My forearm skin used to get scratched and bruise at the slightest contact. I've looked for protective sleeves, but all that I could find were the ones that were thick and hot. Thank You for a fine product that's American made."
Glenn from Santa Fe, New Mexico
For the Best Fit - Measure Your Forearm
Measure around your arm (9” above wrist). Select the sleeve size where your measurement is within the range.
• XX-Small (Petite) = 8.25” to 9” (length = 9”)
• X-Small / Small = 9” to 10.25” (length = 9”)
• Medium / Large = 10” to 11.5” (length = 9”)
• X-Large / XX-Large = 11” to 12.75” (length = 9”)
• XXX-Large = 12.75” to 14.75” (length = 9”)
How Do You Wash Skin Guards Sleeves?
Taking care of your skin protection sleeve couldn't be easier!
• Machine or hand wash cold
• Lay flat and air dry
• Do not put in dryer. SKIN GUARDS Sleeves will air dry quickly because of the 80% nylon/20% spandex fabric blend we use.
SKIN GUARDS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our Skin Guards sleeves, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. Read our full return policy.