SKIN GUARDS Skin Protection Cappuccino Forearm Sleeves
SKIN GUARDS Cappuccino Skin Tone Forearm Bruise Protection Sleeves are designed to help people with thinning skin protect and cover up their cuts and bruises. SKIN GUARDS sleeves are proudly MADE IN THE USA, block 98% of harmful UV rays and can get wet without any issues. There's an elastic gripper at the top of each sleeve that keeps them firmly in place no matter what you're up to. Be sure to use the sizing guide below for a snug fit. Protect your skin from the elements with a pair of SKIN GUARDS Cappuccino Skin Tone Forearm Bruise Protection Sleeves today!
"My forearm skin used to get scratched and bruise at the slightest contact. I've looked for protective sleeves, but all that I could find were the ones that were thick and hot. Thank You for a fine product that's American made."
Glenn from Santa Fe, New Mexico
For the Best Fit - Measure Your Forearm
Measure around your arm (9” above wrist). Select the sleeve size where your measurement is within the range.
• XX-Small (Petite) = 8.25” to 9” (length = 9”)
• X-Small / Small = 9” to 10.25” (length = 9”)
• Medium / Large = 10” to 11.5” (length = 9”)
• X-Large / XX-Large = 11” to 12.75” (length = 9”)
• XXX-Large = 12.75” to 14.75” (length = 9”)
How Do You Wash Skin Guards Sleeves?
Taking care of your skin protection sleeve couldn't be easier!
• Machine or hand wash cold
• Lay flat and air dry
• Do not put in dryer. SKIN GUARDS Sleeves will air dry quickly because of the 80% nylon/20% spandex fabric blend we use.
SKIN GUARDS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our Skin Guards sleeves, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. Read our full return policy.