SKIN GUARDS Skin Protection Dark Navy Forearm Sleeves
Many prescription medications thin the blood causing fragile or thinning skin. SKIN GUARDS Dark Navy Forearm Protection for Thin Skin Sleeves are perfect for covering up the bruises, skin tears and rashes associated with having thin skin. SKIN GUARDS sleeves are proudly MADE IN THE USA, block 98% of harmful UV rays and can get wet without any issues. There's an elastic "No Slip Gripper" at the top of each sleeve that keeps them firmly in place so you won't be constantly pulling them up. Be sure to check out the sizing guide below to get the right fit. Protect your skin with a pair of SKIN GUARDS Dark Navy Forearm Protection for Thin Skin Sleeves today!
"My forearm skin used to get scratched and bruise at the slightest contact. I've looked for protective sleeves, but all that I could find were the ones that were thick and hot. Thank You for a fine product that's American made."
Glenn from Santa Fe, New Mexico
For the Best Fit - Measure Your Forearm
Measure around your arm (9” above wrist). Select the sleeve size where your measurement is within the range.
• XX-Small (Petite) = 8.25” to 9” (length = 9”)
• X-Small / Small = 9” to 10.25” (length = 9”)
• Medium / Large = 10” to 11.5” (length = 9”)
• X-Large / XX-Large = 11” to 12.75” (length = 9”)
• XXX-Large = 12.75” to 14.75” (length = 9”)
How Do You Wash Skin Guards Sleeves?
Taking care of your skin protection sleeve couldn't be easier!
• Machine or hand wash cold
• Lay flat and air dry
• Do not put in dryer. SKIN GUARDS Sleeves will air dry quickly because of the 80% nylon/20% spandex fabric blend we use.
SKIN GUARDS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our Skin Guards sleeves, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. Read our full return policy.