SKIN GUARDS "Extra-Thick" Black Forearm Skin Protective Sleeves
(Extra-Thicks are thicker than our standard Skin Guards)
SKIN GUARDS "Extra-Thick" Black Forearm Thin Skin Protectors are designed to help reduce and cover the skin tears and bruising common for people with thin skin. They are much thicker than our standard Skin Guards. Don't let thinning skin keep you from enjoying the activities you love! Our SKIN GUARDS nine inch forearm sleeves provide an extra layer of protection and cover-up for skin tears, pressure ulcers and bruising. SKIN GUARDS sleeves are proudly MADE IN THE USA, block 98% of harmful UV rays and can get wet without any issues. There's an elastic "NON-SLIP" gripper at the top of each sleeve that keeps them firmly in place no matter what you're doing. Be sure to check out the sizing guide below. Protect your forearms with a pair of Black Forearm Nine Inch SKIN GUARDS sleeves today!
For the Best Fit - Measure Your Forearm
Measure around your arm (9” above wrist). Select the sleeve size where your measurement is within the range.
• XX-Small (Petite) = 8.25” to 9” (length = 9”)
• X-Small / Small = 9” to 10.25” (length = 9”)
• Medium / Large = 10” to 11.5” (length = 9”)
• X-Large / XX-Large = 11” to 12.75” (length = 9”)
• XXX-Large = 12.75” to 14.75” (length = 9”)
Note: Extra-Thicks are much thicker than our standard Skin GuardsHow Do You Wash Skin Guards Sleeves?
Taking care of your skin protection sleeve couldn't be easier!
• Machine or hand wash cold
• Lay flat and air dry
• Do not put in dryer. SKIN GUARDS Sleeves will air dry quickly because of the 80% nylon/20% spandex fabric blend we use.
SKIN GUARDS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase.