SKIN GUARDS Thin Skin Protection Purple Full Arm Sleeves
SKIN GUARDS Purple Protective Arm Sleeves are designed to cover up and protect against the bruises and skin scratches that are common for people who have thinning skin. Thin skin is a common condition for millions of people who are taking blood thinners, vitamins or asthma medication. SKIN GUARDS sleeves also block 98% of harmful UV rays keeping you cool and comfortable. Every stitch is sewn with MADE IN THE USA care and quality. SKIN GUARDS sleeves can even get wet and there's an elastic "Anti-Slip" gripper at the top of each sleeve that keeps them in place. Why let thin or fragile skin keep you from enjoying the things you love doing? Grab a pair SKIN GUARDS Purple Protective Arm Sleeves for Thin Skin today!
"I got these sleeves for my husband. His arms bruise easily and it makes him self conscious. The thin layer works surprisingly well. He loves them!"
Evelyn from Houston, Texas
For the Best Fit - Measure Your Arm
Measure around your upper arm (above bicep, near armpit). Select the sleeve size where your measurement is within the range.
• XX-Small (Petite) = 8.75” to 9.75” (length = 16”)
• X-Small / Small = 9.75” to 11.75” (length = 17”)
• Medium / Large = 11.5” to 13.5” (length = 18”)
• X-Large / XX-Large = 13.5” to 15.75” (length = 20”)
• XXX-Large = 16” to 19” (length = 21”)
How Do You Wash the SKIN GUARDS Sleeves?
Taking care of your SKIN GUARDS sleeves couldn't be easier!
• Machine or hand wash cold
• Lay flat and air dry
• Do not put in dryer. SKIN GUARDS Sleeves will air dry quickly because of the 80% nylon/20% spandex fabric blend we use.
SKIN GUARDS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
If for any reason you are not satisfied with our Skin Guards full arm uv sleeves, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. Read our full return policy.