SKIN GUARDS Skin Protection Royal Blue Full Arm Sleeves
SKIN GUARDS Royal Blue Full Arm Protectors for elderly or thinning skin help cover up and protect against the minor bruises and cuts that come from having fragile or thin skin. SKIN GUARDS sleeves also block 98% of harmful UV rays keeping you cool and comfortable. Every stitch is sewn with MADE IN THE USA care and quality. SKIN GUARDS sleeves can even get wet without any issues and there's an elastic gripper at the top of each sleeve to keep them firmly in place. They are extremely comfortable and you might even forget you're wearing them. Don't let thinning or fragile skin keep you from enjoying the activities you love. Grab a pair of SKIN GUARDS Royal Blue Full Arm Protectors for elderly or thinning skin today!
"I got these sleeves for my husband. His arms bruise easily and it makes him self conscious. The thin layer works surprisingly well. He loves them!"
Evelyn from Houston, Texas
For the Best Fit - Measure Your Arm
Measure around your upper arm (above bicep, near armpit). Select the sleeve size where your measurement is within the range.
• XX-Small (Petite) = 8.75” to 9.75” (length = 16”)
• X-Small / Small = 9.75” to 11.75” (length = 17”)
• Medium / Large = 11.5” to 13.5” (length = 18”)
• X-Large / XX-Large = 13.5” to 15.75” (length = 20”)
• XXX-Large = 16” to 19” (length = 21”)
How Do You Wash the SKIN GUARDS Sleeves?
Taking care of your SKIN GUARDS sleeves couldn't be easier!
• Machine or hand wash cold
• Lay flat and air dry
• Do not put in dryer. SKIN GUARDS Sleeves will air dry quickly because of the 80% nylon/20% spandex fabric blend we use.
SKIN GUARDS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
If for any reason you are not satisfied Skin Guards full arm sun sleeves, we will gladly accept your return of new (unworn/unwashed) or defective merchandise within thirty (30) days of purchase. Read our full return policy.